Thu, 17 Aug|
Dpt. of Youth & Culture Training Center
Business 101 Workshop - Anguilla
Identify the root-causes of slow and non-growth, to competitively position your businesses to impact, influence, problem solve, and profit.
Time & Location
17 Aug, 9:00 am – 18 Aug, 3:00 pm
Dpt. of Youth & Culture Training Center, 6W5X+9H5, The Quarter 2640, Anguilla
About the event
The Business 101 Workshop is a 6-hour intensive experience, that aids business owners, entrepreneurs, and self-employed individuals in identifying the root-causes of slow and non-growth, competitively positioning their businesses to impact, influence, problem solve, and profit.
TO REGISTER, CONTACT 1.246.476.9419. A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF USD $50 IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR SPOT.
BALANCE OF USD $119 TO BE PAID UPON ARRIVAL.
Participants have the options of choosing between two days: Thursday 17 August 2023 OR Friday 18 August 2023
Focus areas of the workshop teaches you how to:
- Overcome self-sabotage
- Conduct business plateau root cause analyses
- Rehabilitate dormant or inactive businesses and business ideas
- Prepare business and strategic plans
- Establish your business model
- Prepare a profit plan
- Create effective client acquisition strategies
- Diversify your product and service portfolio
- Coffee Break and Lunch
- Writing Materials
- Business Start-Up Kit
- Case Scenarios and Role Plays
- Real-Time Business Implementation
- A Signed Copy of 'The Developer'
- A Free 30-Minute Consultation Post Workshop
This ticket covers registration, registration package, and a signed copy of 'The Developer: Transition Your Million-Dollar Business Idea From Conception To Delivery'.